Friday 31 January 2014

One Direction Hunk Niall Horan Spotted On Crutches After Derby County Football Match



Niall Horan is clearly not letting his knee stop him from enjoying himself as the 1D heartthrob was spotted walking in his crutches after watching his fave footie team Derby County FC's head to victory against Yeovil Town FC.

The 20-year-old pop sensation, who is currently resting after having a major knee surgery last week, managed to show his team some support.

"I remember meeting the Derby team on a flight as I used fly over and back on the same day with my Dad," the 'Little Things' star explained, reports the Irish Independent. "The squad were going to Dublin for the Christmas party and my Dad told them how I was such a big fan and it was arranged that I would be a mascot."Niall even showed his excitement in a series of live-tweets after the match.He wrote:



Just been to derby v Yeovil! hard fought game! 2-0 down and won it 3-2 , super comeback ! C'mon you rams! #WeAreDerby !

No comments:

Post a Comment