Saturday 4 January 2014

Jane Seymour, 62, and proud of bikini bod.

Jane Seymour isn't being shy. She's proudly posing in a bikini for the cover of Closer Weekly.
The actress, 62, tells the mag — on newsstands now: "God, I'm in better shape now in some ways than I was when I was doing the Bond film." Seymour starred in 1973's Live and Let Die.
And what's her secret?
"I don't do major fasts or work out crazily every day."
The 5-foot-3 former dancer spends an hour three days a week doing a combination of spinning, light weights and Gyrotonics, a machine-based method that blends stretching and strengthening exercises.
She also plays tennis, golf and swims, and if she's on the road, power walks and does push-ups. "I just want to be as healthy as I can be for as long as I can," she tellsCloser.
As for her eating habits, "No diets here," she insists noting that she hovers around 115 pounds. "I hate to deny myself things. If I have pasta, I'll just eat half of it."
She says she won't do Botox. Instead, to protect her skin, she says, "I always wear a hat when I'm out in the sun. I drink a lot of water, and my skin is at its best when I've had sleep."
She adds, "I hope I can inspire people!"

No comments:

Post a Comment